[Biopython-dev] release

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:44:27 EST 2001

Jeff:
> Looks like a good time to do the release.

Yup, seems good. I guess there is only one request I have before release:

Can we fix the tests that are failing? I think it would be nice if
people could install biopython and not have tests failing on them
:-). It seems like just some minor adjustments are all we need to do.

> Brad, how do you make the documentation?  Do you have
> time to do that, or should I try and muddle through it?

No problem, I can make it and send you the pdf. I'll do that
tommorrow.

Brad