[Biopython-dev] Biopython-corba and CVS

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:22:11 EST 2001

Hi all!

I have a question about biopython-corba and CVS. I've mucked up the
current CVS directory for biopython-corba pretty badly. I was pretty
inexperienced with CORBA and other things when I started, and ended up
making lots of directory changes which makes things really complicated
in there, with lots of empty directories and dead files. It is pretty
ugly.

I was thinking that it might be better to move the current
biopython-corba module to something like biopython-corba-old and start
fresh with the new biopython-corba release. I know this is really bad
CVS practice, but it seems better to me then the current mess I've
got in CVS.

What do people think about this? Any other suggestions?

Brad