[Biopython-dev] Upcoming release

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Mon Feb 26 02:31:09 EST 2001

> The only test that is failing for me with this script is Unigene -- it
> is looking for unigene_format.py, which isn't in CVS for me -- maybe
> this is something that still needs to be checked in. Cayte?
>
> Brad

   I couldn't find a reference to unigene_format in my latest version.
unigene_format.py is a fossil from my attempt to mesh it with Martel.
Andrew and I agreed that sgmllib would be a better choice for data that
makes heavy use of html.

  I commited Unigene.py again un case the old version was still in the
database.  Let me know if you still have a problem.

                                              Cayte