[Biopython-dev] Failed Tests

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:20:05 EST 2001

Hi Gavin;

> I now have 3 tests failing. (Which is alot better than a month ago.)

I'm glad it improved :-). I did some cross-version, cross-platform work
on the tests, so it's good that I actually fixed some tests.

> test_intelligenetics and test_metatool still fail, as does test_nbrf.

Hmmm, these are all Cayte's tests, and it looks like all of the failures
are due to non-committed files (NBRF was not in the setup.py file, which
I fixed, but it still failts after that).

Cayte, could you do a checkout of the CVS code in a fresh directory, and
make sure that you've committed all of the files for these test and
modules? It looks like all of the problems are missing files, which you
probably have in your local working directory, but you haven't committed
to the CVS repository.

Thanks Gavin for the heads up and making us look at this!
Brad