[Biopython-dev] Re: [BioPython] tests failing

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Fri Aug 3 03:40:26 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cayte" <katel at worldpath.net>
To: "Iddo Friedberg" <idoerg at cc.huji.ac.il>; <biopython-dev at biopython.org>;
"Jeffrey Chang" <jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Biopython-dev] Re: [BioPython] tests failing

> > Cayte, could you look into this?
> >
>   Its failing on a dictionary item.  I think I need to sort the items
before
> printing.  Andrew fixed this on another file and I was going to put the
fix
> in unigene and kabat when I became bogged down on a Martel issue.

  I'm confused.  Someone( Andrew? ) must have fixed the code.  The latest
CVS code ( 8/2 ) doesn't have the problem.  I just downloaded it and tried
it Andrew said he made a fix but that was a while ago.  The latest unigene
code is dated 8/2.!?!?!?

The heat ust be getting to me.:)!

                                        Cayte