[Biopython-dev] EOL blues

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Sun Apr 8 01:32:44 EDT 2001

  My Kabat data files are in Windows format.  The engine seems to be getting
out of sync with the two character line feed.  I reached this conclusion
after poring over the data files, a hex binary dump of the files and the
test results and the test output with debug level set to 2.  Unfortunately,
I can't come up with a more user friendly way to visualize it.  But I'll
send it to Andrew or Brad if they have an hour or two on a rainy April day.

  Maybe the next step is to convert the data file to Unix format.

                                               Cayte