[Biopython-dev] next release closer (?)

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Tue Nov 21 02:53:04 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Chang" <jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU>
To: "Cayte" <katel at worldpath.net>
Cc: <biopython-dev at biopython.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Biopython-dev] next release closer (?)

> >    Prodoc now passes the standalone test and I committed test_prodoc.
>
> I'm having a few problems with this suite of tests:
>
> - br_regrtest saves the name of the regression test in the first line of
> the output file.  For example, the first line of output/test_seq is
> "test_seq".  This seems to be missing with test_prodoc.

   Its also missing from test_seq and  test_Fasta when I run them
standalone.  Is the test name inserted manually into the baseline files?  If
so, I'll also have to add it to test_rebase.

   I get an error from test_prosite.  My OS is Win98.

test test_prosite crashed -- exceptions.TypeError : an integer is required

                                               Cayte

                          Cayte