[Biopython-dev] next release closer (?)

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 18 02:05:03 EST 2000

- with Martel 0.35, the alignment stuff now works

- I've fixed the Prosite and Prodoc parsers so that they now ignore
whitespace.  Cayte, do you mind having another look at the
test_prodoc regression test?  Please verify the results and check in the
output file.  There's currently no output/test_prodoc

- gobase is still failing the regression test.  The output/test_gobase
only contains one line, and the regression tests are generating more than
that.

- I don't remember if I addressed it before, but yes, Brad, we can drop
the dash.  The release will be called 0.90d04.  :)

Once these are fixed, we can go ahead with the release.

Jeff