[Biopython-dev] 0.90-d04 coming soon...

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Sat Nov 11 05:12:32 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Chang" <jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU>
To: <biopython-dev at biopython.org>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 5:37 PM
Subject: [Biopython-dev] 0.90-d04 coming soon...

> Hello everybody,
>
> - The test_gobase regression tests are failing.  The output from the
> test_gobase.py file doesn't match the golden output.  Cayte, could you
> look into this?

  I ran test_gobase.py and then ran a diff between the output and the file,
test_gobase in output.  The diff didn't show any differences.  I checked by
eye too.  Can you send me the output that is failing?  Is it plaform
dependent?  Or did you retrieve the test htm files from gobase again?  Maybe
there are changes?  I need your output and input.

                                             Cayte