[Biopython-dev] anon cvs access?

chris dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Dec 5 07:46:25 EST 2000

Hey folks,

I happened to break anonymous CVS as a side effect of installing the web
cvsview CGIs on Sunday afternoon. Sorry about that.

As partial repayment for the inconvenience, the biopython repository is now
browsable at
http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=biopython

Anon cvs should be working again, I just had to rebuild the CVS passwd and
readers file. Drop me a line if anyone continues to have any troubles.

Regards,
Chris