[Biopython-announce] [ANN] SciPy2013: Call for abstracts

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Fri Mar 1 02:36:34 UTC 2013

Peter;
Thanks for sending this out. I'm helping with the organization of the
SciPy bioinformatics session thanks to Peter's recommendation and wrote
up a little bit about the types of abstracts that would fit will with
the overall theme of SciPy:

http://j.mp/Z4xxXB

This is a great chance to connect with another open source scientific
community so definitely send in an abstract if this is of interest; the
deadline is coming up next month: March 20th. Austin also has awesome
music and barbecue in addition to science and hacking so lots of reasons
to attend,
Brad