[Bioperl-microarray] SOFT parsers

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 28 23:14:05 UTC 2006

Replying again to the list from my subscribed address.
----------
Hi Mike,

I have a parser that does a partial GEO->MAGE-ML transform called
Bio::MageIO, done in classic Bioperl *::IO style.  I just checked
CPAN, looks like I haven't published it yet.  If you're interested in
developing the library further I can package
it up or put in CVS at open-bio.  I've attached a tarball if you want
to peruse first.

There already exist some adapters for serializing MAGE-ML to a
database, so once you have MAGE-ML you will be better off.

-Allen