[Bioperl-l] BioPerl code of conduct

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:57:29 EST 2022

In January the OBF membership voted to accept an official OBF code of conduct, briefly mentioned here:

  *   https://www.open-bio.org/2022/01/27/approved-by-obf-membership-vote/

We are now in the process of having affiliated member projects, such as the Bio*,  adopt this.  For BioPerl, I have made a simple pull request that points to the main OBF code of conduct (located here: https://github.com/OBF/obf-docs/tree/master/code-of-conduct):

https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/pull/366

All comments are welcome either here or via the GitHub pull request, linked above!

Best,

chris

Christopher Fields, Ph.D.
Director, High Performance Computing in Biology
Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center
Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology
1206 W. Gregory Dr., MC-195, Rm. 2002, Urbana, IL 61801
Phone: (217) 244-1890 | cjfields at illinois.edu<mailto:cjfields at illinois.edu> | https://hpcbio.illinois.edu
[cid:F908407D336D4F21B5ABAA079268D5EE]