[Bioperl-l] Fate of Bio::Perl newbie module?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 29 21:11:41 UTC 2019

Just a quick update: I have pushed a quick release of Bio::DB::SwissProt, Bio::DB::RefSeq, and Bio::Procedural (which contains Bio::Perl) to CPAN.  I'm awaiting CPAN testing for the Bio::Procedural module (this will show up here: http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Bio-Procedural); the others seem to be passing.

chris