[Bioperl-l] PAUSE permission issues

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:38:28 UTC 2019

I just made a new release of the BioPerl distribution and I'm having
issues indexing the modules Bio::Search::Tiling::MapTileUtils and
Bio::Tools::AnalysisResult

The Bio::Tools::AnalysisResult module got the permissions for the
comaintains dropped this morning [1].  Can someone add me back so that
the last release can be indexed properly?  Whoever controls BIOPERLML
needs to add me (and I guess all the others back) as comaintainers of
that module.

The same happened for Bio::Search::Tiling::MapTileUtils later in the
morning [2].  Even later, even the BIOPERLML permissions got dropped.
This will require a new release as BIOPERLML.

Can someone fix this?

Thank you
carandraug

[1] https://github.com/batchpause/PAUSE-git/commit/5eaf261bb64d25fb4578b2ce9788071e04dfafe3#diff-624efaeb31f29f140519a9b55cc1635b