[Bioperl-l] [Root-l] does bioperl-l at bioperl.org still work

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:26:47 UTC 2018

No no. That's the email I sent to bioperl-l at mailman.open-bio.org

I am asking about bioperl-l at bioperl.org (note different domain) which
is the email mentioned on the documentation of all bioperl modules.

I know that mails to mailman.open-bio.org are working and I see the
archive but I don't know what happened to bioperl.org.  So I sent an
email there.  It didn't bounce yet but it is not on the
mailman.open-bio.org either.

Carnë