[Bioperl-l] Kmer counting

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 22 03:50:17 UTC 2017

It’s probably best as a standalone library, particularly if it’s very focused on this specific need.  Saying that, I could see you adding code or a simple example script that would (as an example) read in sequences via Bioperl and perform kmer-based analyses on them.  Not that reading FASTQ via bioperl is very fast…

chris