[Bioperl-l] GMOD 2016 meeting

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Fri Feb 26 17:50:06 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that details have been finalized for the 2016 GMOD
meeting.  It will take place immediately following the Galaxy Community
Conference at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN on June 30 and July 1.
We're still working on agenda details, so if you have suggestions or would
like to present, please let me know.

For registration information, please see:

  https://gmod2016.eventbrite.com

And for other information about the meeting, keep an eye on:

  http://gmod.org/wiki/Jun_2016_GMOD_Meeting

I look forward to seeing you there!
Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research