[Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code - BioPerl proposals

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:55:48 UTC 2013

On 18 March 2013 21:26, Christopher Fields <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Just a heads-up, if there are any students interested in the Google Summer of
> Code, the Open Bioinformatics Foundation is planning on participating again
> this year!  Pjotr Prins will be organizing for OBF; all the Bio* projects are
> looking for prospective projects.
>
> We're open for any project ideas this year, so let us know what you would like
> to do!

Hi

I had already mentioned that I would like to finish the split of the
project into smaller distributions. Is it acceptable to finish
projects from previous years? I noticed that the wiki page for BioPerl
projects is still empty for this year. Should I fill it? Would someone
be able to mentor that?

Carnë