[Bioperl-l] Bio::PrimarySeq obj?

Freeman, Robert M. Bob_Freeman at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 21 12:12:09 UTC 2013

Yeah, that's what I figured I'd have to do.

Thanks, Jason and Chris, for the helpful replies!!

(Now what do I have to do to get on the dev team?)

-b

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2013, at 1:27 AM, "Jason Stajich" <jason.stajich at gmail.com<mailto:jason.stajich at gmail.com>> wrote:

I believe this is what you need - I do this all the time to write an updated version of one that comes from the DB::Fasta DB.

my $newseq = Bio::PrimarySeq->new(-seq => $oldseq->seq, -id => $oldseq->id, -description => $oldseq->description);