[Bioperl-l] PAML problem

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:37:55 UTC 2012

Peng -

This module needs a person who's sole job is to keep tracking bugs and updating it with new versions of the program. so far it has burned out several developers on working on it since it not stable.

I am not sure what the answer is to the problem, but often it depends on the extra parameters used as this changes the order of the output making it hard to parse.

So I don't have a solution for you except that you'll have to post the bug and the problem output mlc file to redmine and hope that we can entice some developers to bang their head against this some more.

Jason