[Bioperl-l] Bioper-run installation failed on Mac OS X Lion

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Tue Jun 12 15:24:26 UTC 2012

HI Chalia,

Sorry I missed this in the moderation queue for a week.  I don't know
much about bioperl-run, but I do have suggestion for your request for
help: please provide the complete output from running the tests.  It
will make it much easier to help you, since you've basically told us
nothing about what is going wrong so far.

Scott