[Bioperl-l] Strange Error, Bio::Graphics::Feature attach_seq is not implemented

Joseph Guhlin guhli007 at umn.edu
Fri Jan 20 18:41:15 UTC 2012

Thanks for the offer. I think since I am going to be re-working the dna
glyph for my purposes I'm just going to use a simple work around for now. I
do appreciate the offer of help though. If I revisit it in the future I'll
try to look at it, it could easily be a crash due to my own newness to the
bioperl/gbrowse system.

Best,
--Joseph