[Bioperl-l] Strange Error, Bio::Graphics::Feature attach_seq is not implemented

Joseph Guhlin guhli007 at umn.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:51:36 UTC 2012

Hi, thanks for the response.

I'm trying to create a plugin that uses the dna glyph(which says you can
use a B::G::Feature in its POD) and then I'm going to expand upon it. I'm
guessing it is an oversight and have implemented them in another object for
now and just inheriting that class.

I'm still new to gbrowse2 but when I tried to attach a
Bio::SeqFeature::Generic object to a featurelist it would crash at that
point, so I went back to using the Bio::Graphics::Feature objects and it
worked again(using other glyphs, experimenting around and learning). This
might be off topic but any ideas around?

I wanted to see if I did something weird that was causing it to
die(something not installed, misconfigured).

Best,
--Joseph