[Bioperl-l] HOW TO PRINT SOME INFORMATION FROM A BLAST_OUTPUT.TXT FILE TO A NEW FASTA.TXT FILE

paulos paulospapathanasiou at hotmail.gr
Wed Jan 11 22:10:17 UTC 2012

Hey Warren,

u are right that it sounds like a homework stuff cause it is actually. I am
a student, biologist one, and i have to do this. I am glad that u and Frank
help me with the print statement but i'd like to have the whole script. I
know that i am demanding. But i am really thankfull that u and Frank tried
to help me so far. Also, i checked the link u gave me and didn't help me to
write the desirable script...

paulos