[Bioperl-l] YAPC::NA & BioPerl

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:20:43 UTC 2012

Hey folks -

I would really like to see BioPerl have a presence at YAPC. For what it's
worth, I have submitted a couple of talks about PDL at YAPC this year, one
of them being an introduction to PDL. Even if the talk isn't accepted, I
will be more than happy to meet up with anybody who has questions about
PDL. As for BioPerl at YAPC, I know very little about BioPerl but would
really like to learn more. I would be *thrilled* if somebody could give a
min-workshop! This would make for a very scientific YAPC: an intro to PDL
*and* an intro to BioPerl. :-D

David