[Bioperl-l] call for project ideas - Google Summer of Code

Robert Buels rbuels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:35:57 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Google's Summer of Code is coming round again, very soon now (mentoring
organization applications are due this week).  We need to update our
project ideas for prospective Summer of Code interns.  The rest of the
page also needs updates, changing dates and such.

There's a page on the BioPerl wiki, please have a look and add your
ideas for intern projects.

For more on Google Summer of Code, what it is and how it works, see
their FAQ at
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs

I'm sure you all can think of plenty of ideas!

Here's the page: http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code

Please have a look, add your project ideas, and/or delete ones that have
already been done, are no longer relevant, or no longer have a mentor
available.

Rob