[Bioperl-l] bp_genbank2gff.pl bug

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 9 19:51:48 UTC 2011

Scott,

It would remain in the repo history if it is removed, otherwise we can probably set up an 'unmaintained' folder.  Either would prevent it from being packaged and installed in future versions.

(Speaking of, we should discuss (w/ Lincoln) about possible splitting out Bio::DB::SeqFeature/GFF and related code/tests/etc into it's own distribution, in line with slimming down core modules)

chris