[Bioperl-l] Bioperl-l Digest, Vol 95, Issue 19

virendra patil veer_lovepune at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 19 20:56:06 UTC 2011

hi can some one help me i tried to install  bioperl many time but it show message likeCan't locate Bio/Seq.pm in @INC (@INC contains: E:/JAVA1/.metadata/.plugins/org.epic.debug E:/JAVA1/PERL EXAM D:/Perl/site/lib D:/Perl/lib .) at E:/JAVA1/PERL EXAM/PERLEXAM.pl line 2.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at E:/JAVA1/PERL EXAM/PERLEXAM.pl line 2.

---i try with java perl intgration my perl is working but bioperl show upper message