[Bioperl-l] Please recommend Perl module to parse phylogentic trees

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:36:49 UTC 2011

Nexus is richer and we only parse the trees from that format. Since the format is a newick tree embedded within it relies on the same code in the newick parser.

Knowing what you want to do would more likely lead to better answer.  As for bugs - you can search the redmine big tracker to see whether they are reported issues that are unresolved and you can examine the tests in the t directory to see what compliance is tested.

Jason
Sent from my iPhone-please excuse typos

--
Jason Stajich