[Bioperl-l] Installing BioPerl on New mac 10.6.4

Matt Estep mcestep at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:59:57 UTC 2010

Hi

When running the ./build install script I get an error because it can
not make a directory in /usr/local/share/man/man3  I looked around a
bit and I have a file titled /usr/share/man/man3. I am guessing the
script does not know how to skip the local bit of the first line.

Can you tell me how to run the script so that it will make the file in
the right place. I am guessing the file struture of the new mac is a
little different.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Matt