[Bioperl-l] Need Help regarding reciprocal BLAST using BioPerl

sangita saha sahasangi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:02:04 UTC 2010

Hello Sir,
I have installed BioPerl and standalone BLAST in my PC.I faced problem in
doing the Reciprocal BLAST.Will anyone kindly tell me how to link between
BioPerl and Standalone BLAST ?How to use Bioperl itself to identify the
ortholog?What is the command to be used for reciprocal Blast?Since I am the
new user of it and need help to your concerned.If anybody have any
experience regarding reciprocal blast please give me a suggestion.

I will be happy to hear you from.

Thank you

With Regards,
Sangita Saha