[Bioperl-l] Bad request from efetch Bio::DB::EUtilities

gabriel teku gabbyteku at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 21:17:55 UTC 2010

Hi
I don't know what the problem is, but the efetch code snippet throws a Bad
request error,

while( my $id = <$in> ){           # $in, file contains list of uids
                chomp $id;

                my $eut_obj = Bio::DB::EUtilities->new(   -eutil      =>
'efetch',
                                                          -email      => '
myemail at gmail.com',
                                                          -db         =>
'geoprofile',
                                                          -id         =>
$id,
                                                      );

                open( my $tmpOut, '>' ,'doc' ) or die "Can't open doc: $!";

                eval{
                        $eut_obj->get_Response(-cb => sub {my ($data) = @_;
print $tmpOut $data );
                };