[Bioperl-l] Write segments with Bio::Tools::GFF

Daniel Standage daniel.standage at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:14:02 UTC 2010

I'm using a tool called AnnotationSketch (part of the GenomeTools package)
to create graphics from my GFF3 files. It complains when sequence-region
lines are not included, even when the reference is printed as a feature.
That's what got me interested in the problem in the first place.

Thanks for the info, I'll figure something out.

Daniel