[Bioperl-l] OT: The Perl Survey

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sat May 22 08:25:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry about the off topic posting, but I'm trying to get as large a sample of programmers that use Perl as possible.

The Perl Foundation have funded The Perl Survey, 2010 which is ready for people to complete at http://survey.perlfoundation.org.  If you could spend a little time to complete the survey, we would be most grateful.  It should take around 10-15 minutes to complete.  The official announcement is at:  http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/05/grant-update-the-perl-survey-1.html

Thanks in advance

Kieren Diment