[Bioperl-l] New Bioperl dependency? Sort::Naturally

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat May 8 23:47:58 UTC 2010

To tell the truth, I'm more worried about getting data from various formats into Bio::* objects than getting the output 100% correct and identical to the original input.  None of the SeqIO module make that specific promise, simply b/c it's a nearly impossible thing to maintain, with very little payback.  Round-tripping is fine and all, just not our first priority.

chris