[Bioperl-l] RFC: SNP::Inherit

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Sun May 2 08:54:54 UTC 2010

Hi Christopher,

Looks good!

The only recommendation I would make is to change the namespace to Bio::SNP::Inherit.

The convention on CPAN is to minimize the number of new toplevel namespaces (which SNP would be), and although many of the Bio::* modules are part of BioPerl, that namespace is not restricted to BioPerl and there are plenty of non-BioPerl packages there.

Dave