[Bioperl-l] Download sequence by genomic location

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 28 22:39:07 UTC 2010

Not for UCSC (IIRC they specifically requested that we not set this functionality up in case their servers were hit too often).  I think Galaxy does this, though, and of course you have EntrezGene and the Ensembl API as alternatives.

Might be worth re-checking with the UCSC folks to see what their take is on this now...

chris