[Bioperl-l] BioPerl installation failed: please help

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Fri Jan 22 20:13:15 UTC 2010

Ok Hina,
I'm not seeing any issues with the presence or availability of
http://bioperl.org/DIST
from my machine. Can you access that url in a browser? If not, the king of the
King's
Buildings may not be allowing access. Also, can you do the following:

C:> ppm-shell
ppm> repo list

Note the number of the repo that corresponds to bioperl (if any) and do

ppm> repo describe n

where 'n' is that number, and send the output along.

cheers, MAJ