[Bioperl-l] Reciprocal best hits using Bioperl?

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun Jan 17 23:59:05 UTC 2010

yes - but mcl alone is something slightly different in that it doesn't
correct for inparalogs, but for incomplete genomes this is probably
okay.

orthomcl2 does correct the major memory hog problem and efficiencies
in the parsing in the previous version by relying on the db for the
indexing and looking of the reciprocal hits.

-jason