[Bioperl-l] code.open-bio.org timing out?

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Jan 12 18:27:55 UTC 2010

Hi - I had setup the google code sync, but then the unfortunately
realization that the revision numbers are shared among the wiki and
the code SVN (all 1 repo) so when I added a wiki page on the site I
screwed up the numbering and it wasn't possible to sync anymore (that
I could figure out) without resetting it and I haven't gone back to
that. Sorry - I wasn't sure if we had figured out what we wanted to
for repositories so I sort of stopped worrying about it.

-jason