[Bioperl-l] question about a PAML module

Rui Faria rui.faria at upf.edu
Sun Jan 31 17:17:09 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

we reported the bug on codeml about errors when the user gives its own tree file, some time ago. Did you have any chances to look at it?

We basically wanted to know your opinion on where the problem may be, since we are not the most experienced "perlers" on the planet :)

I'm asking this because we have to deal with that right now. If someone could check where is the problem, to understand if it has an easy solution, that would be of great help.

Best,

Rui