[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::Bowtie and Bio::Assembly::IO::bowtie now available BETA

Dan Kortschak dan.kortschak at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Feb 22 23:27:45 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,

That has been fixed in bioperl-run/trunk at 16869. Please check to see if
the fix works for you under Windows.

If you want to use an environment variable, you will need to use the
executables method after constructing the factory unless you are keeping
all the executables in one directory in which case you can pass that
directory to the object during construction using the -prog_dir param.

Dan