[Bioperl-l] 2010 GMOD Summer School - Americas

Dave Clements, GMOD Help Desk help at gmod.org
Tue Feb 16 22:58:45 UTC 2010

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the deadline for applying to the 2010 GMOD
Summer School - Americas is the end of the day on Monday, February 22,
which is now less than a week away.  Any applications received after
that will automatically be placed on the waiting list.

Admission is competitive and is based on the strength of the
application, especially the statement of interest.  See
http://gmod.org/wiki/2010_GMOD_Summer_School_-_Americas for additional
information.

Thanks,

Dave Clements