[Bioperl-l] Apparent disagreement between EUtilities and web page

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 2 14:34:46 UTC 2010

Michael,

This is an unusual one and appears to be server-side.  I've seen this before with older obsoleted gene IDs (see: 435023, which is the older version of 100039753), so I'm wondering if an update going on that hasn't made it's way to the web interface yet.

I'm attempting to contact NCBI about the issue, so hopefully we'll hear back.

chris