[Bioperl-l] a Main Page proposal

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 25 11:40:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Hilmar Lapp <hlapp at gmx.net> wrote:
> Odd. Something's going on in the page that upsets MediaWiki. I can actually
> pull up the page in edit mode.
>
> Is the citation extension working correctly? The year-by-year pages look
> odd.

It is working on the Biopython and BioJava pages (which use the same
server and mediawiki installation, right?),

http://biopython.org/wiki/Documentation#Papers
http://biopython.org/wiki/Publications
http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:BioJavaInside

[I know there are references with a funny character in them, the extension
doesn't like accents. I normally redo those references by hand but it is
a hassle and just giving a PMID is much easier]

Peter