[Bioperl-l] a Main Page proposal

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Sep 24 16:23:44 UTC 2009

If someone also wants to volunteer to keep up the publications page -
this is where I *had* been curating a list up by citations and google
scholar searches for 'bioperl' and things that reference 2002 paper.

Seems like this is where the static copy of that information should go
- but highlighting things on the a page with a circulating list or
something that just listed recent additions to the list could be done
by the web dev gurus and could be kewl.
The current issue is that a) it is large so I think pubmed plugin
rendering can be slow (or gets broken as it seems to be now).
http://bioperl.org/wiki/BioPerl_publications
http://bioperl.org/wiki/BioPerl_publications/2008
http://bioperl.org/wiki/BioPerl_publications/2007
etc....