[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::RepeatMasker update?

shaohua.fan lengjingmao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:13:05 UTC 2009

Dear all ,

After reading the document and original code of Bio::Tools::RepeatMasker on
bioperl document 1.6.0, I have a question about this module's update.

The current repeatmasker's output(  .out) provide more information
than which have not listed in the module, for example, query(left) , repeat
(left), perc div, perc del, perc ins. these maybe useful for some users.

I think it is better to update this module in the lastest Bioperl version.

shaohua