[Bioperl-l] how to get the protein sequences from DNA sequencesaround novel SNPs?

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Mon Nov 9 21:56:24 UTC 2009

I agree that BioPerl would significantly increase in value with
such a module; in fact, the BioTeam would probably buy us out.
My opinion is that the entire GWAS enterprise is the search for
such a callback function, for humans anyway. For those engaged
in this quest, if BioPerl doesn't provide a Maserati, it at least provides
good italian-made (among others) parts.
MAJ