[Bioperl-l] A question about iBio::Index: and its correct use

jluis.lavin at unavarra.es jluis.lavin at unavarra.es
Thu Nov 5 17:48:12 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot for your help Hans,
It's a little bit to hard to understand and turn into script this awesome
information you've just given me...I hope I can use it in a near future
anyway ;)
The issue here is that the sequences I,m indexing are not generated by the
NCBI nor stored there...although I belive you´re just refering to the tool
itself and not to a retrieval from the NCBI.

Thanks again you´re all great giving advice to newbies like me ;)

Best wishes to you all

--
Dr. José Luis Lavín Trueba

Dpto. de Producción Agraria